- College of Science Homepage
- College of Science Advisement Center
- College of Science Resources
- SIUC Colleges
- Information Technology (For password changes, see Quick Links)
- Library Resources
- Supplemental Instruction
Log In to the Server
To log into the server from either PC's or Mac's you will need a valid SIU LAN ID (siu850*****) and current password.
The campus domain is "CD". Your login name should be preceded with "CD\". My PC login is "CD\tharbert".
The server's Microsoft network address is \\lagrange.math.siu.edu. To access your folder you will need to enter \\lagrange.math.siu.edu\sharename
Map a Drive
1.Right click on the Start button, and select Computer.
2. Select within Tools, Map a Network Drive.
3. In the Folder box, type in the full path (i.e., \\lagrange.math.siu.edu\sharename -- include $ on sharename)
4. Select "Connect using a different user name"
5. Then put in your SIU LAN password and select "OK." Passwords are case sensitive.
6. Select "Finish"