Probability on Algebraic and Geometric Structures Conference | June 5-7, 2014
An international research conference celebrating the distinguished careers of Philip Feinsilver, Salah Mohammed, and Arunava Mukherjea.
The Department of Mathematics at Southern Illinois University is pleased to announce an international conference celebrating the careers of three Mathematicians who have made important contributions to understanding a wide range of topics concerning probability measures and the behavior of stochastic processes on algebraic and geometric structures.
Contributed papers are sought in the areas of:
• Probability and random processes on groups, semigroups , and structures such as Clifford algebras and quantum groups.
• The analysis of random walks on Cayley graphs and other combinatorial structures.
• Algebraic methods for the analysis of homogeneous and non-homogeneous Markov chains and products of random matrices
• Stochastic partial differential equations and random process on manifolds and other geometric structures
• Finite and infinite dimensional stochastic dynamical systems
Luigi Accardi, University of Roma Tor Vergata
Denis Bell, University of North Florida
Piotr Graczyk, Université d'Angers
Göran Högnäs, Åbo Akademi University
Rémi Léandre, Université de Franche-Comté
Sri Namachchivaya, University of Illinois
Francesco Russo, ENSTA-ParisTech
Patrice Sawyer, Laurentian University
René Schott, Université Henri Poincaré
Marlos Viana, University of Illinois, Chicago
Authors who still wish to present should submit a detailed abstract of their presentation to email@example.com by April 25th, 2014. This is the final deadline. All local housing and per diem meal expenses will be covered for participants with accepted papers. Proceedings of the conference will be published in a series such as Contemporary Mathematics.