Professor; Ph.D., Colorado State University, 1978. Statistics, linear models, variance components, and robust inference.
Linear models, variance components, ranking and selection, survival analysis.
- (with M. Almanassra and J. Wang) Monotonic estimators for the survival function of quality adjusted lifetime, Commun. in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 34 (2005), 1217-1231.
- (with S. Panchapakesan) Selecting from Normal Populations the One with the Largest Absolute Mean: Common Variance Case, Advances in Stochastic Simulation Methods (eds. N. Balakrishnan, V.B. Melas and S. Ermakov), Birkhäuser, Boston, 2000.
- Confidence intervals for the correlation coefficient, Statistics and Probability Letters, 15 (1992), 389-393.
- A sufficient condition on the covariance matrix for F-tests in Linear Models to be valid, Biometrika 69 (1982), 679-680.
- (with F.A. Graybill) Confidence intervals on variance components in three-factor cross-classification models, Technometrics 22 (1980), 375-380.