Tutoring and Help Sessions
The Mathematics Department offers free help sessions to students in the lower level courses. Check which session is associated with your course number below, and take advantage of the free help sessions with the department's graduate students.
Help is also available from your instructor during their office hours.
Study Tables - Neckers A 2nd Floor:
For courses: All 100 and 200 level Math classes excluding Math 101.
Monday through Thursday 4-9 p.m. in College of Science Study Area.
Morris Library (open lab)
Math 101, 106, 108, 109, 111, 125, 139, 140
Monday through Thursday 5-8 p.m. in Morris 680.
Center for Learning Support Services - Math Tutoring
The Center for Learning Support Services provides tutoring for primarily 100 and 200 level, core curriculum courses through various methods. To request a tutor or Academic Coach, call to make an appointment. Phone 453-3387 or 453-1369. Click here to visit their website.
Math Open Lab Tutoring
· Thompson Point: Lentz Classroom (Next to the Computer Lab)
· Mondays, 2-5pm and Wednesdays, 12-3pm
· MATH 101, 108, 140, 282, 107 through 251
Walk – In Tutoring Times and Location
· Tutoring Center, Morris Library, Rm. 710
· Wednesdays, 3-6pm and Friday, 2-4pm
· Math 107
Individual tutoring and academic coaching
· Center for Learning Support Services (CLSS) to complete the request in person or
· use the following link to submit the request electronically
- o Link to On-Line Request: http://tutoring.siu.edu/
The Mathematics Department is providing this paid tutor list as a service to you. Please note that the Mathematics Department is not in any way associated with the tutors or the cost of their service. Please be advised that the Math Department does not endorse or recommend any of the tutors listed below.
Paid Tutor List:
V. Venkat Ramana Reddy