Professor; Ph.D., UCLA, 1980. Quadratic forms and algebra.
Quadratic Forms--over integers, over arbitrary fields (Witt rings) and over finite fields with applications to codes and sequences.
- Represented value sets for integral binary quadratic forms and lattices (with A. Earnest), Proceedings of AMS 135 (2007), 2765-3770.
- Highly degenerate quadratic forms over F_2. Finite Fields and Their Applications 13 (2007) 778-792.
- Factors of Dickson polynomials over finite fields (with J. Yucas). Finite Fields and Their Applications 11 (2005) 724--737.
- Picard groups of Witt rings. Math. Zeitschrift 206 (1991) 303--319.
- Quadratic forms of height two. Transaction of Amer. Math. Soc. 283 (1984) 339--351.