O: Neckers 283
Assistant Professor; Ph.D., Purdue University, West Lafayette, 2012. Number Theory, Automorphic Forms and Representation Theory
My research interest lies in the fields of number theory, automorphic forms, representation theory, and harmonic analysis on reductive p-adic groups. I am particularly interested in questions arising from the Langlands program.
1. Transfer of Plancherel measures for unitary supercuspidal representations between p-adic inner forms, Canad. J. Math.66 (2014), no. 3, 566-595
2. Transfer of R-groups between p-adic inner forms of SL(n) (with David Goldberg), Manuscripta Math. Vol. 146, Issue 1 (2015), 125-152
3. Invariance of R-groups between p-adic inner forms of quasi-split classical groups (with David Goldberg), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 368 (2016), no. 2, 1387–1410
4. Generalized pseudo-coefficients of discrete series of p-adic groups, Asian J. Math., 20 (2016), no. 5, 969-9885.
5. The local Langlands conjecture for the p-adic inner form of Sp(4), Int. Math. Res. Notice 2017; 2017 (6): 1830-1889
6. Behavior of R-groups for p-adic inner forms of quasi-split special unitary groups (with David Goldberg), A special issue of the Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society in honor of Professor Freydoon Shahidi's 70th birthday, to appear
7. The local Langlands conjecture for p-adic GSpin4, GSpin6, and their inner forms (with Mahdi Asgari), Forum Math., doi: 10.1515/forum-2016-0213, to appear
8. On multiplicity in restriction for p-adic groups, preprint