Tutoring and Help Sessions
The Mathematics Department offers free help sessions to students in the lower-level courses. Check which session is associated with your course number below, and take advantage of the free help sessions with the department's graduate students.
Help is also available from your instructor during their office hours.
Summer 2022 Tutoring Options (in addition to your instructor's office hours):
Our tutors serve students taking Math 101, 102, 106, 108, 109, 111, 125, 139, 140, 141, 150, 221, 250, 251, 282, & 305.
IN PERSON TUTORING:
ZOOM DROP IN TUTORING:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, Zoom tutoring will be available from 5-7 p.m. Beginning Thursday of Week 1.
|Mondays, 5 - 7 p.m. CST|
|Paul Quaye: https://zoom.us/j/93802593068|
|Jeremiah Roberts: https://zoom.us/j/93940322493|
|Tuesdays, 5 - 7 p.m. CST|
|Mostak Ahammed: https://zoom.us/j/99150875324|
|Rukayya Ibrahim: https://zoom.us/j/5533281980|
|Thursdays, 5 - 7 p.m. CST|
|Liping Deng: https://zoom.us/j/2824397042|
ZOOM TUTORING APPOINTMENTS:
- You will be introduced to your tutoring within 3 days of your request (hopefully much sooner).
- Appointment date and time can be scheduled with your tutor after student-tutor introduction.
- You should respond to all e-mails from your tutor within a timely manner
- Tutoring appointments last up to 1 hour and should be cancelled in advance by e-mailing your tutor.
- If you fail to show up to tutoring twice without cancelling, then you will forfeit the right to sign up for tutoring again.
- Tutors serve students in Math 101, 102, 106, 108, 109, 111, 125, 139, 140, 150, 221, 250, 251, 282, 305. It cannot be guaranteed that a tutor will be available for every request.