Associate Professor; Ph.D., Purdue University, West Lafayette, 2012. Number Theory, Automorphic Forms and Representation Theory
My research interest lies in the fields of number theory, automorphic forms, representation theory, and harmonic analysis on reductive p-adic groups. I am particularly interested in questions arising from the Langlands program.
( The Up-to-Date full list can be found at the website linked above.)
- Transfer of Plancherel measures for unitary supercuspidal representations between p-adic inner forms, Canadian Journal of Mathematics 66 (2014) no. 3, 566-595.
- Transfer of R-groups between p-adic inner forms of SL(n) (with David Goldberg), Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 146, Issue 1 (2015), 125-152.
- The local Langlands conjecture for the p-adic inner form of Sp(4), International Mathematics Research Notices 2017; 2017 (6): 1830-1889.
- The local Langlands conjecture for p-adic GSpin(4), GSpin(6), and their inner forms (with Mahdi Asgari), Forum Mathematicum, De Gruyter, Vol. 29, Issue 6 (2017), 1261-1290.
- R-group and Multiplicity in restriction for unitary principal series of GSpin and Spin (with Dubravka Ban and David Goldberg), A special volume GANITA proceedings (Geometry, Algebra, Number Theory, and Their Information Technology) of Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, in honor of Kumar Murty's 60th birthday, Vol. 251 (2018), 59-69.
- On multiplicity in restriction of tempered representations of p-adic groups, Mathematische Zeitschrift, Vol 291, Issue 1-2 (2019), 449-471.