E: jkocik@ siu.edu
O: Neckers 377
Fall 17 Courses
Associate Professor; Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 1989. Mathematical physics, Lie algebras, differential-geometric structures, symplectic geometry.
- Harmonic evolutions on graphs, International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, 2 2007, no. 1, pp. 65-82.
- Clifford algebras and Euclid's parameterization of Pythagorean triples, Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras (Mathematical Structures), 17 2007 pp. 71-93.
- Berezin quantization of the Schroedinger algebra (with P. Feinsilver and R. Schott) Infinite-Dimensional Analysis: QP, 6 1, 2003, pp. 57-71.
- Krawtchouk matrices from classical and quantum walks (with P. Feinsilver) Contemporary Mathematics, 287 2002 , pp. 83-96.
- Duplex numbers, diffusion systems, and generalized quantum mechanics, International Journal for Theoretical Physics, 38 (8) 1999 (Aug), pp. 2219-28.