Clinical Assistant Professor
O: Neckers 467
Clinical Assistant Professor, Ph.D, in Applied Mathematics
My research interest is in Applied Mathematics and its applications, which include Time Domain, Electromagnetic, Scattering, Rectangular Reflector, Antennas, and Mutual Impedance.
- Ghada M. Sami and Khaled R. Ahmed, 'A Parallel Implementation for the Time-Domain Analysis of a Rectangular Reflector Antenna using OpenMP, ACES Journal, Vol. 30, No. 7, July 2015
- Ghada M. Sami, and Maryam I. Alnami, 'Determination of the electromagnetic field created by sheet current source at the Earth's surface', International Journal of Geosciences, 5, 1584-1593, 2014.
- Ghada M. Sami, 'Time-Domain Analysis of a Rectangular Reflector', Journal of Modern Phys., Vol. 4, October, 2013.
- Ghada M. Sami, 'Radio Wave Propagation Characteristics in FMCW Radar', J. Electromagnetic Analysis & Applications, 1: 275-278, October, 2009.
- Ghada M. Sami, 'Influence of a Magnetically Permeable Surface Layer on Transient Electromagnetic Field by Using Natural-Frequency concept Utilized in Remote Probing of the Earth', Czech. J. Phys, 555-562, May 2005.
- Ghada M. Sami, 'Influence of a Magnetically Permeable Surface Layer on the Transient Fields for a Thin Circular Loop Antenna', Czech J. Phys., Vol. 54, No. 4, March 2004.
- S.T. Bishay and Ghada M. Sami, 'Natural-Frequency concept Utilized in Remote Probing of the Earth', Can. J. Phys., 81(4), 705-712, April 2003.
- 17 S.T. Bishay and Ghada M. Sami, 'Time-Domain study of the transient fields for a thin circular loop antenna', Can. J. Phys., 80(9), 955-1003, 2002.